Wednesday, August 30, 2023 | 12:00p.m. - 1:00p.m. CT
Health care marketers can create the most compelling, targeted campaigns but even the best efforts are squelched if the first encounter fails to impress and engage the consumer. In this session we will explore the key drivers that determine whether a first-time caller will become a patient or go running to the competition. Presenters Bob Kobek, President Mobius Vendor Partners and Kristin Baird, CEO Baird Group will share the most recent data on consumer expectations and define which elements of the first encounter present the greatest opportunities. You’ll see data comparing consumer preferences pre-COVID, what has shifted in the post-COVID months, and the most crucial steps marketers can take to partner with operations to ensure your marketing campaigns aren’t shot down in seconds.
- Review key drivers of customer engagement during the first phone encounter
- Discover shifts in consumer expectations post-COVID and find out why 38% of first time callers say they won’t become your patient
- Examine how marketing and operations can work together to convert callers into patients
- Understand what voice-of-the-Patient KPI’s can be measured for training
- Determine how employee experience measurement can protect your marketing investment
Sponsored by Mobius Vendor Partners*
* SHSMD Sponsored Webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.