Demonstrate the value of professional development within your organization by joining SHSMD as a group today! Ten or more members qualifies you as a SHSMD Group and all participants in the group receive full SHSMD member benefits. Not sure who is already a member from your organization? Search by your organization name in the SHSMD Member Directory.
- Saves your organization 15% per person.
- Decreases the handling of paperwork with a yearly electronic invoice or quick pay link.
- Memberships can be transferred.
- Free SHSMD ADVANCE for Teams assessment.
- Free membership for an ADDED member during your first renewal process (11th member free!)
- A free digital publication of your choosing for groups of 15 or more.
Your organization must have at least one primary contact who is responsible for all group needs. Should your primary contact change at any time, SHSMD will need to be notified immediately.
If your organization is considering enrolling your team as a SHSMD Group, please click here to start the application today.
Can members with individual SHSMD memberships join a group membership?
Yes, and depending on the member’s expiration date, there may be a prorated credit that could be applied to the group membership’s total.
Can new members be added to group memberships at any time?
Yes, and dues will be prorated accordingly. SHSMD reserves the right to limit changes if changes become recurrent outside of the annual cycle.
Will we be refunded if a group member is no longer with the organization?
Memberships are non-refundable. However, you can transfer a membership that has five or more months left in membership.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact SHSMD at firstname.lastname@example.org.