Complete our SHSMD Referral Form to let us know who you think could benefit from SHSMD membership, and include a personal message to the person you’re referring.
Invite a colleague to become a new member of SHSMD. Feel good in helping your colleagues expand their network, resources and opportunity to stay at the forefront of change.
Refer in 3 easy steps and receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card when they join!
How It Works
Know someone who could benefit by joining SHSMD?
We’ll send you a $25 Amazon Gift Card once it has been confirmed that your colleague has joined SHSMD as a new member!*
*Limit three per individual, while supplies last. Requests in excess of this limit or not made in compliance with these terms and conditions will not be honored.
“SHSMD 2022 Member Referral Program” Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This offer is available to residents of 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age and older as of April 1, 2022. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO SOCIETY FOR HEALTH CARE STRATEGY & MARKET DEVELOPMENT (SHSMD) WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING GUAM, PUERTO RICO AND ALL OTHER U.S. AND FOREIGN TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL REGULATIONS APPLY.
While supplies last, get a twenty-five dollar ($25) Amazon Gift Card (“Prize”) for making a SHSMD membership referral that results in new membership. Limit one per individual while supplies last. Requests in excess of this limit or not made in compliance with these terms and conditions will not be honored. Only the first 500 requests received from April 1, 2022 BY ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE GIVEAWAY ENTITIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: “SHSMD 2022 Member Referral Program” Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) begins on 04/01/22 at 8:00 AM Central Standard Time (“CT”) and ends on 12/31/22 at 12:59 PM CT (the “Giveaway Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official clock for the Giveaway.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaway is open to SHSMD members who are legal residents in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, and all other
ENTRY: To receive the Prize Entrants must make a SHSMD membership referral that results in new membership while supplies last.
LIMITS: There is a limit of one (1) entry per person for the Giveaway Period. Prizes can only be awarded to the person whose name is listed on the entry form. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic or by any other automatic or mechanical means are void. All entries become the property of SHSMD and will not be acknowledged or returned.
OPT-OUT: For those who have elected to receive emails from Sponsor and no longer wish to receive any further emails from SHSMD, please send an email to the following address with the word REMOVE in the subject line: email@example.com OR send your name, address and email address with the word REMOVE handwritten on a 3x5 card to Sponsor at the following address: 155 North Wacker Drive, Suite 400, Chicago, IL 60606.
PRIZE DETAILS: While supplies last. Only the first 500 requests received from April 1, 2022 until 12/31/22 in accordance with these terms and conditions will be fulfilled. PRIZES WILL BE ACCEPTED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) AND ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE, AND NO SUBSTITUTION OR CASH EQUIVALENT IS ALLOWED, EXCEPT AT THE DISCRETION OF THE SPONSOR. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize element. Any depiction of prize in promotional materials is for illustrative purposes only. If a Prize or prize component is unavailable, a Prize or prize component of equal approximate retail value or comparable use will be awarded in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs associated with acceptance or use of a prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator are final in all respects of the Giveaway and no correspondence shall be entered into. All prizes awarded are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
PRIZE AWARDING: Limit: One (1) Prize per person or household. Only the published number of Prizes stated in these Official Rules will be awarded. No transfers, cash awards, or prize substitutions are permitted, except by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Potential winners will be notified by email. Prize winners will be required to provide valid email address, as applicable, and may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and where legal, a publicity release (collectively, the “Affidavit”), and return same, properly executed, within seven (7) days of issuance of notification. If a potential winner cannot be contacted after a reasonable number of attempts; is ineligible according to these Official Rules; fails to provide the required information and/or return the required documents within the specified time period; if a Prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable; or if potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit his/her prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Upon disqualification, no compensation will be given. Should a potential winner decide to decline his/her prize for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to that potential winner. Once the required information and official paperwork are received within the specified time period, verified, and receive final approval by Giveaway Entities, then and only then will a potential Giveaway winner become an actual winner. Prizes will be fulfilled via email.
5. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Proof of transmission of an online registration form (such as a copy of the message in a “sent” or similar folder or a “thank you” screen or message) does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Sponsor of an entry for purposes of this Giveaway. Giveaway Entities are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human or printing error in these rules or any promotional materials, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or Web site, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Giveaway, or for late, lost, stolen, illegible or misdirected entries. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of this Giveaway, or if any difficulties compromise the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Giveaway, the Sponsor reserves the right to void any entries at issue and/or to suspend, modify or cancel, or terminate this Giveaway, in whole or in part, at any time without notice and award the prizes to non-suspect eligible entries received as of the termination date. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an online entry, online entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. In the event of time of war, national emergency, accident, dangerous weather conditions, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Giveaway. Notice of such action will be posted online at https://www.shsmd.org/membership/ambassador. If there is a discrepancy between these Official Rules and any other promotion materials, the Official Rules will control and govern the Giveaway. Caution: Any attempt by a participant or any other individual to deliberately damage any wireless or online service or website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrants release and hold harmless Giveaway Entities from losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession of the prize resulting from participating in this Giveaway. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor has not arranged for nor carries any insurance of any kind for the benefit of Entrant or that of Entrant’s heirs, executors and administrators relative to Entrant’s use of the prize awarded to Entrant; and that Entrant is solely responsible for obtaining and paying for any life, accident, automobile, property or other insurance relative to the prize awarded to Entrant.
7. DISPUTES: This Giveaway is conducted in English. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with this promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Illinois, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than in Illinois.
BY ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE GIVEAWAY, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: The parties each agree to finally settle all disputes only through arbitration; provided, however, the Sponsor shall be entitled to seek injunctive or equitable relief in the state and federal courts in
CHDS01 MAV 728385v1