As today's consumers begin to schedule deferred medical appointments, 89% will turn to search engines to answer their health questions and concerns. Capturing this pent-up demand is more important than ever before, with hospitals recently reported having seen between 40-70% fewer patients (many scheduled for profitable service lines like orthopedic surgery). It’s time to update the digital playbook to effectively pinpoint commercially insured patients with a need for high-value services.
Watch this recording of the virtual session to hear digital experts discuss:
- Best practices for newer digital channels, like ConnectedTV, to effectively drive engagement while media consumption is at an all-time high
- Strategies to defend budgets needed to jump-start high-value campaigns that support financial recovery
- Channels and calls-to-actions proven to deliver contribution margin and ROI, some in just a few months
- Engagement strategies that drive both in-person and telehealth visits within a single, integrated campaign
Sponsored by Healthgrades*
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for presentation slides.
- Connect with your peers on MySHSMD Online Community
* SHSMD Education Sponsored Webinars are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.