Members and Nonmembers:
View the SHSMD Education Recorded Webinar
Encouraging patients to return to health care facilities is challenging during these difficult times. In addition, communications regarding the availability of a COVID-19 vaccine places increased demands on health care marketers who are under pressure to reach their target audiences with compelling messages that will drive measurable impact…all on a limited budget.
The increasing convergence of TV and video advertising presents new opportunities to overcome these challenges, expand the impact of your budget and reach audiences more precisely, based on location and consumer behavior.
In this educational webinar, convergent TV experts will share new techniques in reaching health care audiences precisely and cost-effectively. Dive into behavioral and multi-screen media consumption data to maximize reach and increase return on a tight budget. Presenters will share examples of how marketers have saved upwards of 30% and achieved desired outcomes despite a challenging environment.
- Understand latest trends in traditional TV and digital video advertising and how they are impacting media reach and economics.
- Gain new insights into media consumption behavior.
- Learn new ways to reach your target audience at the local level more precisely and increase total reach.
- Understand how to leverage various media channels more effectively.
Sponsored by Cross Screen Media.*
* SHSMD Sponsored Webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.