SHSMD Education 2020 Sponsored Webinar
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
12-1pm CT / 1-2pm ET
As pediatric hospitals are ramping up their efforts to fill procedure capacity and revenue, engaging their referral base is a critical step in establishing a steady patient base in the ongoing challenges facing them in 2020. There are 1094 specialty hospitals that are not part of a health system and may not have a feeder of referrals from primary care.
For those working in specialty services (pediatrics, orthopedics, rare conditions, etc.) identifying and capturing the right patients is finding a needle in a haystack but creating a funnel of referrals provides benefit to the hospital and the referring physician who can be confident in the quality of care for their patient.
Through specific strategic marketing programming, independent hospitals can increase the percentage of referrals sent to their service line offerings. We will focus on the four key pillars in developing a sustainable referral network.
- Brand Messaging/Content Strategy: establishing empathetic authority
- Digital lead generations: engaging prospects
- Marketing Automation: converting prospects to referral
- Business Development/Community Outreach – creating and securing advocates
Sponsored by Bluespire.*
* SHSMD Sponsored Webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.