Perfecting the Women’s Health Journey: Top Considerations for Designing Hyper-Targeted Automation Programs
SHSMD Education 2021 Sponsored Webinar
Wednesday, May 5, 2021 | 12:00-1:00pm CT
Consumers want frictionless, personal health care experiences but, too often, the outreach offered is executed reactively rather than proactively. Today, it is more important than ever to develop a proactive strategy that leverages marketing automation and patient journey insights to build loyalty and motivate consumers to take a more active role in their own care.
Specifically in women’s health services, the splintered patient journeys offer the perfect opportunity to funnel engagement into extremely targeted segments based on data, behavior, and entry point. Effective communication starts by putting the data at the forefront of the process. This conversation will use women’s health as the ideal anchor point for a scalable approach that can expand targeted, personalized omnichannel outreach into other service lines.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Effectively segment and target individuals for outreach
- Master consumer profiles and preferences do get a deep understanding of the what will resonate with your target audience
- Build proactive campaigns using marketing automation
- Scale the strategy across services
Sponsored by Healthgrades.*
* SHSMD Sponsored Webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.